This philanthropic program has immediate, tangible results built into the process. During the holiday season, the local community has a tremendous need.
The Giving Basket creates an environment of goodwill that leaves your team with an immense feeling of satisfaction. The event is a combination of a tablet-style scavenger hunt along with a way to collect items to go into baskets that will be distributed to families at UMOM or Military Families.
The format of the program is:
- Each team will receive a smart tablet and shopping cart.
- The teams will follow clues that take them to several locations around the property.
- At each location, the teams will complete a challenge, answer questions or take a picture.
- Successful completion of the challenge will reward the team a case of food, certificate for a turkey, and basket for the food items. Food items include the essential needs for a great dinner.
- Once the hunt is completed, the teams will bring their items back and create beautiful food baskets to be distributed.
- The baskets will be distributed to the charity of choice immediately after the event, just in time for Thanksgiving.
The cost of the program includes:
- Event Coordination and Design
- Event Staff
- All Materials and Supplies
- Food items
- Scavenger Hunt with Tablets
- Food baskets
This program can also be done with the Build Your Own Golf program. The teams build food baskets from the canned goods used on the course.