This philanthropic program that has immediate, tangible results built into the process. During the holiday season the local community has a tremendous need.
The Giving Basket creates an environment of good will that leaves your team with an immense feeling of satisfaction. The event is a combination of a Tablet style Scavenger Hunt along with a way to collect items to go into baskets that will be distributed to families at UMOM or Military Families.
The format of the program is:
- Each team will receive a Smart tablet and Shopping Cart.
- The teams will follow clues that will take them to several locations around the property.
- At each location the teams will complete a challenge, answer questions or take a picture.
- Successful completion of the challenge will reward the team a case of food, certificate for a turkey, basket for the food items. Food items include the essential needs for a great dinner.
- Once the hunt is completed the teams will bring their items back and create beautiful food baskets to be distributed.
- The baskets will be distributed to the charity of choice immediately after the event, just in time for thanks giving.
The cost of the program includes:
- Event Coordination and Design
- Event Staff
- All Materials and Supplies
- Food items
- Scavenger Hunt with Tablets
- Food baskets
This program can also be done with the Build Your own Golf program. The teams build food baskets for the canned goods used on the course.